Friday, June 17, 2011

Are we told the truth hire?

The cracked(hacked) of the International Minerity Fund system posed many question. Though I have never been at those offices but I would reckon that nobody get in or out as he/she please due to the importance of data possess at the system vithin the offices. We were told that crackers installed the software to one of the computers at the IMF offices but one would wonder how did it happened ( though to IT skilled person this would be as easy as ABC). Though again  I am not sure whether that software was installed physically of remotely but who ever did it should very skilled.

Tools such as Keylogers that are used to crack lost password and monitor what is happening in your computer, I just think were used in this cracking. I know that the developers of this tool(keyloger) always make it clear that the intentions of it is not for wrong doing such as cracking but I am sure that crackers may find it useful in the cracking purpose.The IMF was system cracked sometimes later but were only told a weeks ago just after one it superiors has left the office. I think this also raise more question as to why now.As always China is always a number one suspect in such situations and Google also suspect China as the top USA leaders email account were cracked also. Before we point the fingers to china I think IMF should search it self first.

No comments:

Post a Comment