Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Is it ignorance or what?

At this point you might be wondering about what this tittle is about but I encourage you read until the last word to get insigth. Technology changes every second around the world but one might ask this, how many people are aware of that. You don't need to be in Technology sector or be the expect to notice this because we all rely on Technology.

Business people and Technology

I don't know whether I should say this is a disgrace or what (please pardon me if this sound humilating) but I want you to figure this to your selves. If you come upon a business person in a mall what do you notice or maybe if you ever been in a business conference what did you ever notice. I don't know about you but on case almost I have seen them caring two cellphones some even more. Since there was the introduction of dual cellphones (two Subsriber Identity Modulo cellphones) it seems as disgrace that there still people who bothering their selves about having two cellphones especially business people whom I think should know better when it come to saving.

In dual cellphone you can switch from one network to another network without having any difficulties. Moreover just think about this, with two cellphones you pay for two instalment and even insurance if you insured you cellphones but with dual you pay one instalment, one insurance and a lot of savings.

In closing since the world has just recovered from recession there is no better time to think about saving than now.

No comments:

Post a Comment