Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Why do we let important information passing by us?

Firstly I will take this opportunity to wish all South African matriculates, who  are going to start their final examination next week on 25 October 2010. I am certain that you guys ready to harvest what soured for twelve years, GOOD LUCK.

Now hire we are, I am quite aware that if you just glance to the headline you might end up misinterpreting it therefore I encourage you read to the end to get clear picture.

Let us take for instance Google which is a number one searching engine in the world, approximately 27 billion searches are done in Google in a Month. This looks good I reckon but how many people aware of the features of Google despite it being the searching engine. Google can be used as a website, library, blog and for E-mails but these resources end up being waste because most of us turn to ignore them.

Now you can read a book online and I think this is cheaper then buying a book( not unless you want to build a library), just one of the hidden method of saving cash.My focus hire is on the developing Countries not the already developed Countries as one might misunderstand.Looks like I ended up profiling Google, in fact that was not my intention.

In the next issue I will looks at the followings:
  1.  Manual Letter posting versus E-mails
  2. The future of CD's as Mp3,Mp4 and iPods are taking up and develop faster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment